Sunday, September 20, 2009

Relocation Relocation Relocation

Let's just hope the third time is a charm.

I considered giving the blog up entirely, but I decided not to let a group of small people take this from me in addition to the other things they took. It is a distinct possibility that they may find this blog too. I don't really care. I plan on saying little to nothing about them.

You know the last time I relocated, I was weighed down with tremendous guilt over mistakes I had made. I was so very wrong the last time, but I learned so much from that experience. This time was different. I have very little guilt over the chain of events. I am not saying I am blameless...far from it. But the choices I made were done only after careful consideration was given to the consequences. Of course, there were consequences I never anticipated, but so it goes. I have regret over the situation, and if I had to do it all over again, I would probably choose another path. But I am not really what you'd call sorry. I refuse to beat myself up this time. In the grand scheme of being "wrong" in this mess, well I'm not even close to being on the top of the list. Anyway...the whole thing has been enlightening...sad, but enlightening.

But now this is a fresh start. The blog is named after one of my favorite song lyrics (thank you Mr. Springsteen), and is a motto I try to embrace when I'm feeling beat up...like now. My new posting name is "The Morning Sun." It isn't that I think I am the sun, it's just a funny little link to my old posting name. Come on...you know you know the song, even if you don't want to admit it. I am sure you will be able to figure out my new references to my peeps. Let's face it, I'm just not that clever, so it will be fairly obvious, I'd imagine.

So for those of you who bothered to follow me here...welcome to the new pad. I truly value your continued readership and support. Many of you have become downright special to me, and I appreciate you more than words could possibly say.

5 comments:

  1. Hey, thought I'd come over and check out the new digs! I for one am glad you are still blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I can't speak for others but I'm certainly following, Maggie. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back, delightful lady. I hope you never have to do this again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Consider this a blogwarming gift of a virtual loaf of freshly baked bread and some cookies. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You move around the nets about as much as I do in real life, TMS. Hope the new digs work out.

    ReplyDelete